Bringing Harley Street to the English South Coast
Great pride and joy is taken at South Coast Aesthetic Clinic in offering not only the finest beauty products and anti-ageing treatments, but also in providing the highest level of quality in customer service. We believe that your visit to our Clinic should give you the most personalised experience, ensuring satisfaction, efficiency and the achievement of best possible results through thorough consultations, research and expertise. Hopefully an experience that will satisfy and exceed your expectations.
- Thread Facelift: PDO Threads can very effectively strengthen the contour of the face, reduce roundness, lift sagging skin in the cheeks, jowls, neck and also produce an excellent eye brow lift.
- Microsclerotherapy: Treatment of leg thread or spider veins with a special substance known as a "sclerosant".
- Varicose Veins: Minimal surgery and ultrasound guided foam Sclerotherapy.
- Muscle Relaxants: Injectable Muscle Relaxant - treatment for facial lines and wrinkles. Muscle relaxants reduces the muscular activity and therefore softens the skin's creasing.
- Dermal Fillers: Hyaluronic Acid helps to restore and plump up our skin to its former youthful appearance.
- Dermaroller: Microneedle therapy can significantly improve the appearance of acne scars and stretch marks, aged and sun damaged skin, facial and décolleté lines as well as wrinkles.
- Mesotherapy: A treatment that delivers nourishing substances including vitamins and amino-acids.
- Hyperhidrosis: Treatment reduces excessive sweating.
- Mole & Skin Tag Removal: Cryotherapy and scalpel sculpting with local anaesthetic injection if needed.
- Chemical Peel: Smoothens and rejuvenates sun-damaged skin, mild to severe acne, melasma, moderate wrinkling and actinic damage.
We are active...
…in a number of locations along the English South Coast with our main clinic in Poole, Dorset and work with FiFi Hair & Beauty in Southampton and Grace Medi-Spa in Clanfield, Hampshire. If you have any questions, queries, worries or wonderings about our treatments, products, procedures or anything at all - we'd love to talk you through it and put your mind at ease. Feel free to call or email us today.
Jolanta is an Aesthetics & Skincare Nurse and Independent Nurse Prescriber, offering non-surgical cosmetic treatments and professional skincare advice. A member of RCN (Royal College of Nursing), BACN (British Association of Cosmetic Nurses), BDNG (The British Dermatological Nursing Group) and BAS (British Association of Sclerotherapists), Jolanta is fully accredited and has over 30 years of experience in nursing and beauty.
Jolanta is trained in non-surgical medical cosmetic procedures and beauty treatments. Undergoing regular training to keep up-to-date with the latest aesthetic treatments, Jolanta received one of her many training courses in the non-surgical cosmetic field at one of the UK’s leading cosmetic surgery clinics on Harley Street.
Daniel is educated mainly in Business and Economics who has also studied for a BA (Hons) degree in Media and Communications, as well as an MA degree in International Business. Currently working in film and TV as an actor and TV presenter, Daniel is also an independent journalist and owner of DM Entertainment, a production, marketing and PR company.
With over a decade of military and motorsport experience across Europe and the Middle East, Daniel brings in a wealth of knowledge and expertise in management, communication and problem solving to name a few and hoping to further expand South Coast Aesthetic Clinic.
Simon is a Consultant General and Vascular Surgeon with a particular interest in venous disease (ranging from thread vein treatment through to managing venous ulcers) and carotid surgery for stroke prevention. A board member of BAS (British Association of Sclerotherapists) and one of nine venous specialists on Spire Healthcare’s national advisory panel, Simon has over 30 years of experience in medicine and trained in Oxford, Leicester, Newcastle-upon-Tyne and Sydney.
Simon has published and presented over thirty research papers on Vascular Surgery, with the majority being on venous disease and was appointed Consultant Vascular and General Surgeon to Portsmouth Hospitals in 1998.